Rules and Policies
1. Use your common sense and be respectful.
2. Maintain a quiet, study atmosphere.
3. Students must always sign-in and turn in a pass, unless part of a scheduled class.
4. Students are expected to follow the district’s acceptable use policy when using technology equipment.
1. Students may check out up to three books at a time.
2. Books are checked out for a period of three weeks. Books may be renewed for an additional three weeks if there is not a hold on the item.
3.There are no fines for overdue books, but students will have to pay for lost books.
4. Students will not receive their report card if they have overdue or lost books on their record.